If you’re a working paralegal who wants to enhance your knowledge of specialized areas of law, this online program is for you.
Current specialist fields include
- Administrative Law
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Bankruptcy Law
- Criminal Law
- Employment Law
- Environmental Law
- Family Law
- Immigration Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Juvenile Law
- Media and Entertainment Law
- Wills, Trusts and Estate Planning
- Worker’s Compensation Law
Learning more about specific fields will both increase your value to your current employer and expand your career opportunities in this rapidly growing field.
As this is an online course, you may register and start at any time. Upon registration, you have four months to complete each program, though you may request extensions with a written request in writing and continuous progress in the program.
You earn your certificate upon completion of the course.
- UNLV Paralegal Certificate (or an equivalent certificate),
- a degree in paralegal studies, or
- a combination of a college degree in any area of study and legal work experience
Each class is $1,999. Textbooks average $200 per course.You have four months to complete each program. Upon completion, you will receive a UNLV certificate awarding 7.2 CEUs.
Submit unofficial transcripts or copies of certificates and history of legal work experience. That documentation should be mailed to:
Paralegal Program Coordinator
4505 S Maryland Parkway
Las Vegas, NV 89154-1019