Build the foundation of knowledge every nonprofit professional should know. The Nonprofit Management Certificate is designed for those working in the nonprofit sector, board members, volunteers, or those looking to enter the industry.
- Strategic Planning
- Grant Writing
- Financial Planning & Oversight
- Staff & Volunteer Management
- Program Development & Evaluation
- Board Facilitation
- Marketing & Public Relations
- Legal Compliance
- Interagency Partnerships
Courses may be taken individually to expand your skill set.
Program Requirements: *
- Ethics in Nonprofit Governance
- Legal Compliance & Public Disclosure
- Responsible Fundraising
- Strong Financial Oversight
Elective offerings vary by semester. Elective courses cover key topics in more depth, including fundraising, grant writing, volunteer management, program development, partnerships, and marketing. Refer to online listings for upcoming classes.
*PLEASE NOTE: Completed courses for students in the previous program will be applied toward the new certificate requirements.
|Nonprofit Management Certificate Academic Plan||121.98 KB|