Join us for a free information session about the new UNLV Medical Assistant Certificate Program. We will cover
- the format of the class (when it begins and ends and the days and times of classes)
- the curriculum (what we'll cover in the program and what you'll learn)
- how the classroom experience and the lab experiences will be enhanced with an extensive student support online website
- the costs and financial assistance
- the job potential
- and you'll meet some of the instructors.
This is a comprehensive hands-on program and you'll want to have all this information to make an informed decision. Call 895-3394 to register, and check www.unlvmedassist.com for more information.
Instructors: Dan Barber and program coordinator
Session III: C123ME6102C Thu. 12:00pm - 1:00pm, August 9th PAR Rm 300
These information sessions are free and open to the public and will be held at the UNLV Paradise Campus. Call 895-3394 to reserve your seat today.