Choose from online programs in a variety of fields:
- Administrative Medical Specialist with Medical Billing & Coding
- Administrative Medical Specialist with Medical Billing & Coding + Medical Terminology
- ICD-10 Medical Coding Medical Billing & Coding
- Medical Billing & Coding
- Medical Billing & Coding + Medical Terminology
- Optician Certification Training
- Certified Bookkeeper Program
- Chartered Tax Professional
- Project Management
- Technical Writing
- Paralegal Certificates - An award-winning UNLV certificate program, with more information available here.
- are self-paced
- help you prepare for industry certification exams
- are designed by a team of professionals
- help you develop expertise in your desired career
- can generally be completed in less than six months
- include everything you need to succeed: books, lessons, quizzes and assignments.
Instructors participate actively in your online learning experience, encouraging you and responding to any questions or concerns you may have. You are graded on a combination of computer-graded tests and the instructor’s evaluation of your work.
We offer many of our online courses in partnership with ed2go, the leader in online certification programs. See ed2go's website for detailed course outlines, course learning outcomes, instructor biographies, FAQs, and to see a course demo. If you have additional questions, please call the ed2go admissions desk at (877) 221-5151.
Please carefully review the information on the ed2go website prior to registering. You will be sent an email with directions for accessing the online course 3 to 5 business days after your registration has been processed. Please note that once you access the ed2go system with your login, no refunds can be processed. You have six months to complete the program.
Two financing options may help with these online programs. The first is a 12-month payment plan coordinated by ed2go. The second option is to apply for a Sallie Mae Smart Option Loan.