ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The Executive Certificate in Business Administration is designed to introduce practicing managers, business owners, and professionals to the most important concepts, tools, and techniques taught in today’s business schools. Boost your productivity, confidence, and effectiveness when managing yourself, others, and your business.
This Program is Perfect For
Managers, business owners, and professionals seeking a comprehensive understanding of elements that go into running a successful business.
What You Will Learn
By the end of the program students will:
- Develop skills to understand and enhance their own leadership style, while effectively managing a diverse workforce.
- Possess the tools and knowledge needed to create business strategies including basic finance and accounting vernacular.
- Understand the internal policies, processes, and procedures that impact business including information systems and budgeting.
- Generate plans and tactics for managing the customer experience including brand and sales concepts.
To earn the Executive Certificate in Business Administration, participants will be required to complete four business modules in people management, logistics, the economic environment, and financial and business performance. These modules provide a foundation of knowledge for the business professional to advance their career.
Upon completion of each module participants will receive a certificate of participation for that particular module. Upon completion of all four modules, students will earn the Executive Certificate in Business Administration.
Modules in this program are led by industry-leading faculty from the Lee Business School as well as respected Las Vegas business people.
Once you fulfill all certificate program requirements as outlined in the Academic Plan, you may request your certificate.
Ways To Register
- Register online with a credit card at register.edoutreach.unlv.edu/ Returning students should login with their Continuing Education Student ID number (typically in the format of X00-00-000 or XW0-00-0000) or email address. New students should click on the Sign Up button or the “create account” link to create an account.
- Register by phone with a credit card by calling the Information Desk at 702-895-3394. Customer Service hours for the Information Desk are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (closed on university-observed holidays).
- Register by fax by submitting a Registration Form and credit card information to 702-895-4195. Registration forms received outside of regular Customer Services hours listed above will be processed on the next business day.
- Register by standard mail by mailing a Registration Form with payment to the address listed below. Payment must accompany the form and can be any of the following:
a. Credit Card information listed on the Registration Form
b. Check or Money Order made out to Board of Regents
c. DO NOT SEND CASH
Mail Registration Forms to:
UNLV Continuing Education
4505 Maryland Parkway, Box 451019
Las Vegas, Nevada 89154-1019
- Register in person by visiting the Information Desk located at the UNLV Paradise Campus, 851 E. Tropicana Ave., on the corner of Tropicana Avenue and University Center Drive. Customer Service hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (closed on university-observed holidays).
Visit Fees and Related Policies for more information regarding acceptable forms of payment and other related policies.