UNLV Continuing Education offers a Nonprofit Management Certificate.
The program focuses on
- developing an understanding of ethics and values
- nonprofit governance and leadership
- organization and management
- nonprofit law
- financial management and accountability
- fundraising and development
- information technology
- nonprofit marketing.
To earn the certificate in nonprofit management *
- complete 6.4 CEUs of core courses (all four of the four-week courses)
- plus 3.2 CEUs of elective courses
- for a total of 9.6 CEUs
- Ethics in Nonprofit Governance
- Responsible Fundraising
- Strong Financial Oversight
- Legal Compliance & Public Disclosure
*PLEASE NOTE: Completed courses for students in the previous program will be applied toward the new certificate requirements.