ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Leaders must be able to manage individual employees as well as strategically move the overall organization forward. This certificate program is a comprehensive professional development opportunity covering a wide range of best practices in leadership to help you approach the complex challenges inherent in organizational growth and change. Certificate candidates will enhance their skills in order to build stronger teams and successfully lead initiatives within organizations.
This Program is Perfect For
Experienced leaders tasked with cultivating positive corporate culture, leading important initiatives, and inspiring teams to greater success.
What You Will Learn
By the end of the program students will:
- Develop knowledge of a variety of leadership theories and models.
- Apply leadership principles learned in a broad range of settings to successfully lead individuals and organizations.
- Apply learned principles to effectively motivate others and lead change within their organization.
- Gain a greater understanding of personal identities, both self and others, and how those identities shape roles within an organization.
- Examine intrinsic and extrinsic motivations of individuals and the impacts of those motivations on an organization.
To earn the Organizational Leadership Certificate you must successfully complete the core course plus an additional 2.4 CEUs of elective courses.
Once you fulfill all certificate program requirements as outlined in the Academic Plan, you may request your certificate.