ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Companies, individuals, social service providers, and government agencies increasingly turn to mediation as a more cost-effective, expedient way to achieve mutually satisfactory agreements.
This Program is Perfect For
Anyone interested in strengthening skills in mediation and conflict resolution. The program is popular with human resource professionals, educators, administrators, managers, and legal staff.
What You Will Learn
By the end of the program students will be able to:
- Facilitate a basic mediation session.
- Describe the key characteristics of different communication skills utilized in the mediation process.
- Identify conflict resolution styles.
- Describe the key characteristics of applying ethical mediator conduct.
- Demonstrate active listening skills.
Once you fulfill all certificate program requirements as outlined in the Academic Plan, you may request your certificate.