ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The explosion of new technologies has transformed selling activities within any sales team. Tools, data, analytics, protocols and processes now play as big a role as persuasion and persistence. This course explores the science behind these activities and the data-driven strategies for developing, managing and converting sales leads and pipeline into revenue.
Delivered fully online, our 10-week Sales Development Science course is taught by industry experts and covers all of the key areas required to sell more efficiently and effectively. Each week features a new learning module in the Learning Management System (LMS) and the option to join a live/online roundtable facilitated by a Sales practitioner. You’ll also create a Strategic Sales Development Playbook with activities to advance a real-world company’s sales team efforts for increased sales performance and revenue.
This Sales Development Science certificate course is provided in collaboration with GreenFig, a market-driven education company that delivers innovative programs to prepare learners for the demands of today's economy.
This Program is Perfect For
Early-stage professionals seeking skills, knowledge and experience to launch or grow a career in sales as well as entrepreneurs seeking to grow their business by utilizing proven sales tools and methodologies.
What You Will Learn
At the end of the program, you’ll be able to:
- Apply sales development strategies and methodologies to achieve an organization’s sales goals
- Manage key technologies leveraged by Sales professionals, including Customer Relationship
- Management automation (Salesforce Sales Cloud)
- Identify ideal customer profiles and target personas to effectively generate leads, and create a plan for on-going pipeline management
- Understand the sales concepts and techniques you need to interview with confidence and navigate
- professional relationships to achieve your personal goals
A fully online course with optional weekly live, interactive group sessions
- Instruction by industry experts
- Real-world projects with hands-on practice
- 10 Salesforce Trailhead badges
- Demos and exercises in your Salesforce Developer environment
- Live/online access to mentors
Once you fulfill all certificate program requirements as outlined in the Academic Plan, you may request your certificate.